|Starting Date||Traffic Alert|
|Toll Lane Optimization||Nov. 2017||Partial Lane Closures|
|Stony Island Ramps - Cleaning & Painting||April 2019||Lane & Shoulder closures expected.|
|Starting Date||Traffic Alert|
|Skyway Resurfacing Project||Sept. 2019||Only nighttime closures expected.|
RFPsThe SCC posts Request for Proposals/Bids ("RFP") on a regular basis. If your company is interested in bidding on any upcoming projects, please send your contact info to:
- Skyway Concession Company LLC
- Attn: Infrastructure Management
- 8801 South Anthony Avenue
- Chicago, IL 60617
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Skyway Concession Company LLC is seeking a contractor to perform HVAC, Electrical and Fire Protection System Upgrades for the Chicago Skyway Maintenance Facility. For your consideration, attached is an IFB.
- Description: Invitation for Bids: HVAC, Electrical & Fire System Upgrades
- REVISED DUE DATE: January 17, 2020 – End of Day
- Bid Documents:
- IFB-SCC-2019-01 SCC Maintenance Facility-HVAC, Elect & Fire System Upgrade-rev 9-24-19
- Exhibit A-Part 1 of 2-20190916 Skyway Issue for Bid and Permit Drawings-Gen, Arch & Mech
- Exhibit A-Part 2 of 2-20190916 Skyway Issue for Bid and Permit Drawings-Elect & FP
- EXHIBIT B-20190916 Skyway Specifications for Bid and Permit
- Exhibit C-Part 1 of 4-20191121 Addendum 1 General Civil Arch Mech
- Exhibit C-Part 2 of 4-20191121 Addendum 1 Elec FA FP
- Exhibit C-Part 3 of 4-20191121 Addendum 1 Specifications
- Exhibit C-Part 4 of 4 004113 FL - Skyway Bid Form - Stipulated Sum (Single-Prime Contract)
- RFI 001 - Q&A-rev 12-6-19
- RFI 002 - Q&A-rev 12-30-19
- ATTENDANCE TO A PRE-BID MEETING IS REQUIRED
Skyway Concession Company LLC (“SCC”) is committed to providing fair and representative opportunities for minorities, women and MBE/WBEs in all contracts related to the Skyway. Neither SCC nor its Contractors shall discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin in the award and performance of contracts related to the Skyway. Furthermore, affirmative action will be taken, consistent with sound procurement policies and applicable law, to ensure that MBE/WBEs are afforded a fair and representative opportunity to participate in the SCC’s contracts related to the Skyway.
Contractors for SCC must comply with Municipal Code 2-92-650 et seq. and are responsible for reading, understanding, and complying with the City of Chicago’s Special Conditions Regarding MBE Commitment and WBE Commitment in Construction Contracts, including use of all relevant reporting forms for purposes of this Project. Contractor’s attention is directed to the following link for detailed information on MBE/WBE certification, reporting, utilization, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.