Incentive Prize Official Rules – Chicago Skyway Customer Feedback Survey
The Incentive Prize is a $50 gift card. Ten winners will be selected at random from the pool of entrants deemed eligible upon completion of a specific survey. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions
1. By completing the online survey at the link noted above, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. Incentive entries are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Skyway Concession Company LLC reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Incentive Prize, in whole or in part, or modify the incentive in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Incentive Prize program begins on March 15th, 2020 and continues until 11:59pm (CST) April 5th, 2020.
3. Eligibility. Must i) be at least 18 years old, ii) be a United States resident, iii) complete the online survey. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Employees, officers, or directors of Skyway Concession Company LLC, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. Use of the Chicago Skyway does not enhance your chance of winning.
4. Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of Skyway Concession Company LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random, automated drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held by April 15th, 2020. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Notification of winners. Incentive winner will be notified by email. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to Skyway Concession Company LLC as undelivered or invalid, two more attempts will be made via email. Winners must contact Skyway Concession Company LLC within five calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Skyway Concession Company LLC to claim their prize. Failure to contact Skyway Concession Company LLC within that five-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Skyway Concession Company LLC is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
7. Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided.
8. Liability. Entrant acknowledges that Skyway Concession Company LLC is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, use of the site, entrant’s conduct in connection with the site, or entrant’s participation in any survey (whether online or offline) in any circumstance. Skyway Concession Company LLC is also not liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this site is unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities, or for any loss caused by the failure to complete the survey.
9. Warranty. Entrant warrants that all information provided in response to the questionnaire or form is accurate and does not breach any law or the rights of any person.
10. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Skyway Concession Company LLC, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Incentive Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
11. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Skyway Concession Company LLC in connection with the Incentive Prize, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Illinois.