Customer Service

Contact Us

Request Receipt

If you need a receipt for CASH payment, you must request one from your toll collector AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT.

Our customer service representatives have no way of verifying cash toll payments, so they are not authorized to provide receipts for those transactions.  Thank you for your understanding!

Toll Reimbursement Requests
If you believe your transponder or credit card was overcharged for your toll, please fill out the form to the left and a customer service representative will contact you.  Overcharged tolls must be corrected through the E-ZPass agency that issued your transponder (e.g., Illinois Tollway for I-Pass) and follow the specific agency rules for claims.


Skyway cannot assume responsibility for damage claims created by circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to the following:

  • Weather related events or conditions

  • Damage caused by other vehicles

  • Damage caused by driver error

  • Unreported road debris or conditions

If you would like to initiate a claim investigation, please fill out the form to the left or download the form and submit to the address provided.

Other Useful Links